Friday 25 April 2014

Boohoo Haul


So, by the picture above you can tell I did some online retail therapy. Boohoo.com is definitely my favourite online retailer purely because you can get the latest trends at reasonable prices in amazing quality. I have to be honest, as much as I LOVE buying clothes, I am one of those girls who would go in Primark and be shocked when something is over £10. In other words, I’m tight. So when I discovered Boohoo you can understand I was in heaven.  The downside is I’m a poor part-timer at Marks & Spencer so I can’t afford to buy the whole website. I’ve only ever purchased 3 items before but Boohoo being the amazing people they are, kindly sent me a free delivery code I could use whenever I wanted (rather than the usual day) so I jumped at the chance to shop when payday arrived.


Why I never owned a maxi skirt before now is baffling to me but I finally bought one and it’s one of my favourite purchases ever. The material is so comfortable, it’s figure hugging but so flattering at the same time and the elastic waistband makes it so easy to wear. The colour is so, so pretty aswell, I can’t wait to purchase more of these. Only £8.

White and black crop tops are quickly becoming a wardrobe essential but I'd never got around to buying one until now. They’re so simple but can so easily complete an outfit. I know I’m going to get so much wear out of this and at £4 I definitely need to invest in some more. [lil feature from Lily cat] 


I am o b s e s s e d with the colour mint lately (see my Minty Fresh post) so when I found this at just £10 it was a must-have. It’s so light and the material feels so smooth and amazing I will probably end up throwing this on with every outfit i wear when the weather heats up. I thought this would go perfectly with my Mint Skort I bought from Primark to create a cute co-ord (another trend i adore!)



I really wanted a collared blouse but I didn’t want to feel like I was back at school again, so this lush turquoise no sleeve option was a no brainer. It was in the sale section for £8 and it was also available in pink but the sequinned detail looked so much cuter in the blue. It’s not too cropped either which I love and you can literally just chuck it on with anything and it would look good. Unique yet versatile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment